Check out all of these FREERomanceeBooks (all subgenres) via Book Giveaways from authors through ProlificWorks.
Each giveaway has different books from each other yet some books being offered may overlap.
Also, some of these giveaways are set to be a mandatory opt-in for an author’s newsletter.
You aren’t required to signup, but if you don’t, you won’t be able to download the book to read it. So, it’s up to you.
I recommend only getting books you honestly wish to read and potentially review. Don’t just signup for a newsletter just to get a free book only to unsubscribe. The whole point of the newsletters are for you to connect with the author(s) if you enjoy the book. All of these authors have spent time and money creating their stories. Give them a chance by 1. actually reading to book, 2. leaving a review, 3. and consider on staying on their newsletter for potential book news, giveaways, ARCs and so much more.
Each one is listed based on how long the GIVEAWAYS are set to be available. A few are not open yet, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be ready!
With several books under my belt, I figured that giving away my first novel ever published, “Breathe In,” is a great way to say thank you to everyone who has supported me as well as to invite new readers into the crazy world of reading! Find your preferred platform and enjoy! Leave a review and tell a friend.
I have eight golden rules when it comes to men:
1. No dating or going out on dates.
2. Never let them know where I live. Lie if I must.
3. Never pick up a guy in a particular social setting that I may frequently attend. Or, never sleep with a man whom I have the chance of running into on a regular basis.
4. Never have a guy over to my apartment for any reason. My gay best friends are the only exceptions.
5. Always end things before a guy starts to want more.
6. Always use protection.
7. Never sleep over at their place after sex. Once we’ve finished, or in most cases, they’ve finished, dress and leave.
8. Always have more than one exit strategy.
Orphaned at age sixteen, Emma, now twenty-four, has complete control of her life. She is a private, successful business woman who owns two companies and uses men for sex. When Emma’s sexual itch arises, and there are no possible male suitors to fill her need, she finds alternative means. Emma keeps most people at a distance, especially the men she has sex with, except her two best friends, Maggie and Jared. She adheres to her eight golden rules that keep her in complete control — rules that she started after having sex with the first man. Rules that keep her guarded, safe and free — but then, along came Joe Covelli.
Please note: There are sexually explicit scenes F/M and F/F/M
Reached #1 Amazon Best Seller in the Bisexual Romance