- for our market research purposes;
- to provide e-newsletters;
- to respond to your questions and comments and provide user support;
- to tailor services to suit your personal interests and the manner in which you use this Site;
- to analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies;
- to analyze trends and statistics regarding the user experience when visiting this Site;
- if we need to respond to valid legal process, including, but not limited to, a search warrant, subpoena, or court order, and any other instance when we believe we are required to do so by law;
- if we deem it necessary to disclose personally identifiable information or Traffic Data, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to protect our rights or interests.
- We also exchange personally identifiable information with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction; or
- for any other purpose or use, provided we have your prior written consent.
- Browsing or session cookies: these cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of this Site, and/or to allow the user to use this Site’s content and Services.
- Analytics cookies: these cookies provide information that is used to understand how a website is used, and to track traffic to and from a website.
- Functional cookies: these cookies are used to activate specific functions and to configure webpages according to the user’s preference such as font size or language.
- Profiling cookies: these cookies are used to observe a user’s interest based on activities on a website, and to send advertisements that take these preferences into account
Retention Period: Retained as necessary to fulfill such purposes. We retain the data as necessary to protect our interests related to potential liability. Marketing and Profiling
Retention Period: Retained from the moment the user gives consent until consent is withdrawn. Where it is not withdrawn, consent will be renewed at fixed intervals. If consent is withdrawn or not renewed, Personal Data will no longer be used for these purposes. We retain the data as necessary to protect our interests related to potential liability. Marketing to Our Followers
Retention Period: Retained from the time when we receive it in the context of purchases or requests made via this Site until the user objects to this processing. If a user objects to the processing, the Personal Data will no longer be used for these purposes. We retain the data as necessary to protect our interests related to potential liability. Compliance
Retention Period: Retained for the period required by the specific legal obligation or by the applicable law. Analytics
Retention Period: Retained as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless the user objects to the processing and there are no other legal grounds justifying the retention of the information. Misuse, Fraud
Retention Period: Retained as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless the user objects to the processing and there are no other legal grounds justifying the retention of the information. EAA Legal Grounds for Processing For EAA users, the grounds on which we rely to process Personal Data according to the purposes identified include the following. We also include whether the provision of the data is mandatory. Service
Legal Ground: The information necessary to provide the Services, fulfill the request that you make, take steps before entering into a contract with you, or perform a contract entered into with you. Mandatory/Not: No. If you do not provide the information needed, we will not be able to provide certain Services to you over this Site. Marketing
Legal Ground: We collect marketing information so that we can understand our market and have opportunities to communicate with potential or current customers so long as the use of the data is not overridden by the interest of the individual. Some forms of marketing to certain users require opt-in consent, and we will request such consent as applicable. Mandatory/Not: No. Users have the right to object to the use of their personal data for marketing purposes. There is no consequence for not providing the information. A user who has previously consented to the use of personal data for marketing can withdraw this consent at any time. Marketing to Existing Followers
Legal Ground: Marketing to existing followers is based on our legitimate interest in expanding our relationship with individuals who have previously purchased or shown interest in our products that are identical or similar to those the individual has previously purchased or requested through this Site. Mandatory/Not: No. Users can opt-out of these communications at any time. Profiling
Legal Ground: For some visitors, processing is based on the user’s consent, collected by means of the cookie pop-up banner and/or a specific tick box. Mandatory/Not: No. Users can elect to not consent to the collection of information about them through cookies. There is no consequence for such refusal other than not being able to benefit from greater personalization when using this Site. Analytics
Legal Ground: We have a legitimate interest in understanding how users use this Site so that we can improve accordingly, both to enhance the user’s user experience and to troubleshoot technical issues. Mandatory/Not: No Misuse, Fraud
last updated: January 1, 2022